Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sweet Beginnings!

The reason beats me too. Why should a person who does not exactly hate writing take so long to enter the world of blogs. One very candid but simple reason could be procrastination! The same reason which probably has kept me from doing many things I would have loved to or desired for so long.

I owe a few explanations, one of which is why I named my blog the way I did. 'Neural Tangles' is I presume a very new term most of you have heard but I shall try to devote an explanatory post for it sometime insha'Allah. The other is how exactly I intend to use my blog, what purpose would it serve and things of such nature. Which reminds me, of all things, my readers should expect a lot of humor in my writings.

My energy would be spend more in making this stuff immensely creative and interesting rather than exactly looking at trying to pen in stuff which is beautiful or of a high literary caliber. I could even, if I feel like want to share some stuff I have already written in the past.

Fear is, as most know one of the most common of human emotions but what fear could one have while starting a blog? The fear of discontinuation, or that of perennial writer's block, much less momentary pangs of fear of being rejected or ridiculed by the reader's world who by the way are what writers binge on for their success. But man is akin to trials and tribulations, and fear, no matter how strong has stiff competition from yet another human emotion, courage!

My blog could be expected to be on a very wide range of stuff, very much like my mind which has time and again gathered pleasure from numerous and vastly unrelated sources and genres of human preoccupation. For many this blog could be a seriously unexpected journey into the many facets of personality that I own.

Most of all I hope, insha'Allah that this blog shall play a major role in being productive and turn out to be both a valuable asset as well as a vibrant and concrete portal for expressing my thoughts, ambitions and desires.

This post is probably meant to be an introductory of sorts, a raiser of expectations or a warning of I know not what. Hope you have the ride of your life as my reader, while I read your minds trying to figure out what suits you best!

Some times ideas just strike your mind, don't they. So, it just hit me, how would it be if I end each of my posts with a nice saying? Sounds good, doesn't it? So here goes...

Wish me luck!

"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it , however."
- Richard Bach, Illusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment